Friday, September 28, 2012

Sprucing up old binders

Posted by Unknown at 3:49 PM
I still have a few plain old three ring binders from high school that are plain and ugly. Some of the white stuff on one is even wrinkled, making it look even uglier. So I decorated the outside with some scrapbook paper:
But the inside was still all plain and ugly, so I spruced that up too!!
I went and got some 30 cent file folders out of the clearance school stuff at Walmart,
cut off about a half inch from the bottom and punched some holes in those suckers,

 and then stuck them into the binder

The pack comes with three folders and the tabs are quite large so I cut them in half in order to be able to use six folders and still see all the tabs.

And then when I was all done, I had these pretty little colorful dots left in the hole punch. I don't know what I'll do with them yet. I could use them as a table decoration but I'm not quite sure for what occasion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

proCRAFTStination Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos