Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Salutations

Posted by Unknown at 3:18 PM
Hello!!
My name is Ainsley! I have a husband named Ben whose is in the Air Force, and together we have a beautiful little girl named Alexis (Lexi).
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet. I will try to post everything from DIY crafts, and crochet patterns to photography, photoshop tuts and resources. Some will be my own, and some will be neat ideas I found on the internet and then (poorly) tried to duplicate.
I apologize in advance for anyone who doesn't get my sense of humor and will try to keep my sailors mouth to a minimum.
I'll probably put one of my crochet patterns up here later tonight. Or possibly maybe sometime tomorrow. Procraftstination at it's finest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

proCRAFTStination Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos