Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby's Room

Posted by Unknown at 12:58 PM
I have been putting off making this post because the baby's room isn't quite finished how I want. But I'll go ahead and throw it up here and just update later.

I'll start off by saying that we only had a crib and changing table for her that were two different colors and bought a vintage dresser for $20 at a yard sale. Also a different color from the other furniture. The hubby thought it would be nice to have dark/black furniture with pink accents/bedding, but I knew already that I wanted her room to be bright. the pink and green happened to be a happy accident in my color scheme. I don't remember what I saw or bought that made me go that direction but I'm glad I did.






Above is the awesome dresser and it's no so awesome knobs (that I have saved for painting and using elsewhere).




Got these babies at Hobby Lobby for pretty cheap. They were having a bogo on their knobs and I wanted something "girly".

Picked up the green chair and two pink bean bags at a yard sale for $10.



This is the dresser after we painted it. The two lamps came with our living room set and they were orange but the hubs painted them pink. Curtains were from Walmart and the canvas things were clearance at Hobby Lobby.


Closeup of the knobs on the dresser.


 Changing table and wall art we picked up at Hobby Lobby on clearance, and her crib which now hold all her stuffed animals that she throws on the floor when she doesn't want to go to bed.

I've also got two frames that I would like to use on some artwork I make Lexi do in the near future. And there's a fuzzy pink rug at Walmart that I've been eying for her room.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

proCRAFTStination Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos